Goblin

Extreme Makeover: Jailbreak Edition / Gub's Guide To Jailbreak

I'm busy for the next couple weeks (which some people know), and what I told Kbraszz and Ohstopyou is to use a SM jailbreak plugin as a holder while I get this stuff back together. I have to learn what SourceMod changed in functions and calling server variables and what extensions are used now. I haven't been up to date recently so I'm trying as fast as I can. @silence the stuff in the SVN (source) would be the best to use to try and update for now, would make the best sense, I'll upload LCT later.

Honestly I'd never ever figure out that being in my last year of highschool for the last month would be this busy. It's hectic, but my summer is free.

What about a variety of the ol' shock drop n' roll? That game is a little bit dusty and there might be some potential for different types of things to do in that game. Maybe you could have a day where all prisoners walk backwards for every order given and if they are seen walking the normal way they are KOS. We could also do some cart soccer, where you get in a cart and play some soccer. You could always bring back lego jail.. :sneaky: >:)

I'm busy for the next couple weeks (which some people know), and what I told Kbraszz and Ohstopyou is to use a SM jailbreak plugin as a holder while I get this stuff back together. I have to learn what SourceMod changed in functions and calling server variables and what extensions are used now. I haven't been up to date recently so I'm trying as fast as I can. @silence the stuff in the SVN (source) would be the best to use to try and update for now, would make the best sense, I'll upload LCT later.

Honestly I'd never ever figure out that being in my last year of highschool for the last month would be this busy. It's hectic, but my summer is free.

I hope you realize that the current, public JB plugin is outdated and not maintained :]. It's even worse off than the one we are using now. I just disabled the broken commands for the current JB plugin and it's working...somewhat.