Chrono

D&d

if there are people that are willing to dedicate time to it, i will definitely start it up asap with character creation. character creation can take between 2-4 hours easily per person which will be done as a 1on1 thing, after that is all done we will spend about 4-6 hours per session, nothing less than 4 once a week.

Lmao my uncle always had me do shit on the spot and rushed. He prefered playin 2nd edition shize for nostalgia whenever we visited. then we like had 4 hours (Max) of game time. (Unless he had hell hounds rape us cause those bastards were fuckin scary in 2nd edition)

I've only played DnD once and I sold my cousin as a sex slave to draconian merchants because I was the only person in the party who spoke draconian. 10/10 would play again.

I've only played DnD once and I sold my cousin as a sex slave to draconian merchants because I was the only person in the party who spoke draconian. 10/10 would play again.

Hahah I played a game carrying my cousin's character's corpse around and throwing it into each corridor of a dungeon to see what would go for it, then kill the hell out of whatever came out.

Table top simulator has some pieces for role playing games like this. Idk if it would work in our situation but yeah :D

to all those that want to play, make an account on Roll20: Web-based online virtual tabletop for all roleplaying games (RPGs) and then I will work on drawing up a loose campaign for you all to follow, you also may want to start reading up on races, classes, and abilities located in the player's handbook here: http://wadness.wikispaces.com/file/view/DnD%205e%20Player%27s%20Handbook%20%28BnW%20OCR%29.pdf/525614484/DnD%205e%20Player%27s%20Handbook%20%28BnW%20OCR%29.pdf so you can figure out what exactly you're thinking about playing, I will help in guiding you during the character creation process as well as any technical aspects during the game. If I get some people ready to go with an idea of what they want, on saturday the 16th I can start that night after I paintball to get going on character creation. keep in mind it can take anywhere from 2-4 hours to create your character.