mikel792

Mikel792 - Team Fortress 2

I got called around the moment where he stops playing sniper and goes pyro for the rest of the demo since I joined but I was told by a person who was on there for a good while when it happened.

I got called around the moment where he stops playing sniper and goes pyro for the rest of the demo since I joined but I was told by a person who was on there for a good while when it happened.

if you don't have any proof of him hacking you don't ban them. this demo shows nothing at all and he should be unbanned. @anytf2memberwithforumpowers unban this guy.

The fact the demo goes on for so long indicates you have doubt in your mind. Having any sort of doubt means the individual in question shouldn't be banned. If you record the demo and then show it to a higher up, they can get his steam id and perm him through source bans. Also his profile indicates his been on the server for a while, having over 1000 kills Xeno Gamers - Player Information next time give the demo to someone else before perming.

I appreciate the support guys, I really do like the server. It's quite funny though to listen to people lie about 90 degree twitches - is it jealousy or do they simply want to exercise power?

What it seems to me is that someone was probably getting killed a lot and called you and you just went with word of mouth instead of actually witnessing it.

It is possible to avoid SMAC, as it is open source and people have been able to design cheats around it. It's not possible to avoid VAC though, at least not forever.

Whoops. Didnt mean SMAC, I meant SAM.

What's SAM o.o?

SAM is Steam Achievement Manager. It is a hack that allows you to choose and pick steam achievements. He doesn't have 100% completion on any game, which makes the account look legit.