mikel792

Mikel792 - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

gold

Steam ID:

Information:

I was banned for 'aim-bot', but there is no source mod video to prove to me that I was using an aim-bot. That alone should be enough to get me un-banned.

I was not aim botting. I simply know how to shoot. If I was aim botting I'd be vac banned by now... perhaps the admin couldn't handle that I could snipe better than him?

I honestly remember when you were sniping. You were getting a lot of kills, but that doesn't justify an aimbot. I know people who are amazing snipers and they don't hack. +1

@Flareon has the demo apparently, i personally think you should be unbanned because you have been trying to get back on and if you really do hack you would have just gone to another server. I want to see the demo but if he cant give it then +1 for unban

Mind you I was called at the final time you played as sniper as people where messaging me about an aimbotter on Pokemon. i join and I see you twitching in specator and shoot for the head automatically, a regular told me that you killed a demo who charged at you when you where facing another way and instantly turned 90 degrees and headshotted him.

@Ohstopyou @kbraszzz @Moosty @metalslug53 @Rejects If flareon does not provide the demo do we unban since we cant prove he did?

A demo exists we just can't retrieve it until flareon gets back. If he was aimbotting and gets unbanned on a technicality then that would be dumb. Is yhere a way to wait for flareon or will it be way too long?

A demo exists we just can't retrieve it until flareon gets back. If he was aimbotting and gets unbanned on a technicality then that would be dumb. Is yhere a way to wait for flareon or will it be way too long?

I don't even know. He said awhile back his internet is going out for awhile, but he was on after he said it was going out. He's also been on Teamspeak quite a bit lately. I'd say give it a week and if he's not back by then, just unban the guy.

No internet for the PCs I have my phone's Internet though and dethman should be getting an email

Fuck me in the poopshoot I have to actually check my email? it has probably 3000 emails i have not looked at

Looking at the guy's profile, he has 400 hours on TF2 and Dota, and has not used SMAC on either. You will probably find it interesting, however, he has no year badge (the yearly badge given to accounts, implying it's a fairly new account), he's only level 2, and his TF2 backpack is of low value. Not saying he is in fact aimbotting, it just looks like an alt account. He only has a few games, and the ones that cost money are as follows:

Chivalry: Medieval War

Magicka

Age of Empires 2: HD Edition

That's roughly $50-$55 of games. *shrug* I guess you can be the judge. I think it looks like an alt, besides the games.

Looking at the guy's profile, he has 400 hours on TF2 and Dota, and has not used SMAC on either. You will probably find it interesting, however, he has no year badge (the yearly badge given to accounts, implying it's a fairly new account), he's only level 2, and his TF2 backpack is of low value. Not saying he is in fact aimbotting, it just looks like an alt account. He only has a few games, and the ones that cost money are as follows:

Chivalry: Medieval War

Magicka

Age of Empires 2: HD Edition

That's roughly $50-$55 of games. *shrug* I guess you can be the judge. I think it looks like an alt, besides the games.

It is possible to avoid SMAC, as it is open source and people have been able to design cheats around it. It's not possible to avoid VAC though, at least not forever.

It is possible to avoid SMAC, as it is open source and people have been able to design cheats around it. It's not possible to avoid VAC though, at least not forever.

#FreeBobbyWOW jk but flareon i am still waiting