Blizzard

Ff2 Breaking At The Seams.

As of recently the ff2 server has been fucking up, and bad. Glitchy boss audio, the new added bosses are broken, the ff2 notification for being boss is spamming chat, glitchy feedback when opening chat. It could be that something needs to be updated or the recent server update broke ff2. @Ohstopyou @kbraszzz @Dethman @Nomulous @Rhododendron

IMG_20150519_230713.thumb.jpg.ff0f20de2fff05f07ef2d22ca56b42cc.jpg

As of recently the ff2 server has been fricking up, and bad. Glitchy boss audio, the new added bosses are broken, the ff2 notification for being boss is spamming chat, glitchy feedback when opening chat. It could be that something needs to be updated or the recent server update broke ff2. @Ohstopyou @kbraszzz @Dethman @Nomulous @Rhododendron

Well then, TF2 items had an emergency update because of the recent TF2 update which broke everything. I had to recompile FF2 with the latest version, and I guess it wasn't as stable as they claimed it to be. I'm hopping on now to take a look, I might have to roll back the changes.

"There can be only- THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE" -Glitching Demopan 2015

Also, thanks for reporting Bliz, I had forgotten to do so after something important came up last night

They lied to me :[. I was assured the latest build was stable and had fixed some issues. IT BROKE EVERYTHINGGGG.

We rolled back the changes, the bosses should be back as well. Seems legit.

@Blizzard DANOOOOOOO

@Bone BONEEE :]