JohnnyBro

Johnnybro - Nuclear Dawn

Division:

Nuclear Dawn

In-Game Name:

johnnybro

Steam ID:

Information:

I was banned from a jailbreak sever approximately 3 years ago. I bought nuclear dawn and found your server is the only one on the list. I am not even able to connect as I am banned, (even though I have never gone on it.) I have never done anything on the Nuclear Dawn server however I still find myself banned.

Division:

Nuclear Dawn

In-Game Name:

johnnybro

Steam ID:

Information:

I was banned from a jailbreak sever approximately 3 years ago. I bought nuclear dawn and found your server is the only one on the list. I am not even able to connect as I am banned, (even though I have never gone on it.) I have never done anything on the Nuclear Dawn server however I still find myself banned.

Bans from one server/division spread to every other xG div/server, sorry.

Well it's been three year and a lot has changed since then, why not unban him or her?

Well that depends on why he got banned, did he mass freekill? Did he ddos the server or was part of a group that was permed for ddosing the server? Did he hack?

The moderator who banned him is no longer active. I'm going to go ahead and drop the ban. This ban was almost three years ago and the description lacks proper evidence. If there's any further concerns go ahead and switch the ban to ct only instead of global.

Xeno Gamers

~Thread Closed~