Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Assult & Vinegar

Offender's Steam ID:

[u:1:115613178]

Rules Broken:

Death threats

Evidence:

Assult got salty when one of our users killed him with a certain weapon which caused assult to proceed with him verbally saying a death threat towards the user over the mic, which he messaged me immediately about this.

Since i couldn't find chatlogs from Assult & Vinegar i had to use chatlogs from the user in question.

here's the message he sent me:

"I just got that someone(Assult) hopes my family gets shot to death and get their eyes gouged out"

If you were there, you could've banned him yourself. There isn't enough proof to show whether the person actually said a death threat, you need to provide those logs.

Checked the logs and AssaultAndVinegar never said anything over the chat window. Then I re-read the chat logs and it seems it was said over voice chat, yeah? Does anyone have a recording or a demo of said voice chat? It's necessary for any kind of action to be taken.

file is to large to upload here i'm posting the direct link to the demo Dropbox - hl2 2015-06-04 03-44-43-215.mp4

Jesus, you weren't kidding. That's some very unnecessarily brutal backlash directed at him for no apparent reason other than salt.

@Moosty, @Rejects, @Ohstopyou, I've reviewed the video and I think it falls in line with what we are looking to keep out of this clan. I'm gonna say +1 for Perma on this one.

Just want your thoughts as well.

Jesus, you weren't kidding. That's some very unnecessarily brutal backlash directed at him for no apparent reason.

@Moosty, @Rejects, @Ohstopyou, I've reviewed the video and I think it falls in line with what we are looking to keep out of this clan. I'm gonna say +1 for Perma on this one.

Just want your thoughts as well.

I trust your opinion, Scoot. I'm go for a perma. No one should speak like that to another person just because of a game.

I trust your opinion, Scoot. I'm go for a perma. No one should speak like that to another person just because of a game.

Sounds good. I'll see what the other opinions are, but odds are that it looks like I'll be putting the perm in sourcebans shortly.

Holy buttnuggets. It's possible he just impulsively said some things without meaning them, but odds are there's an underlying (real-life) problem here and we're going to see similar outbursts from him in the future. Three strikes for bad news:

1) Threatening with physical or emotional abuse (0:47);

2) Causing others on the server to feel uncomfortable (0:52, 2:28);

3) Justifying your actions (2:18)

The evidence speaks for itself. +1 for permban.