Kypari

My Donator Powers Struggle

I've talked to Kbraszz numerous times about this, and I understand that some of the commands are broken - but this is ridiculous.

Some of my powers for donator are broken and the ads still appear for me. Find a fix for this please.

Maybe remove my powers and re-add them or something? I don't know, just please help. If this were staff commands you'd solve it as soon as possible.

You are aware you can turn off TMOTD in TF2 settings?

"durrr just tern off motd derr" that's not the point. he paid for services/privileges that he (and a lot of other people) aren't getting and this has been around for awhile with no one doing anything. however because of the update you guys gotta wait again so cross your fingers in hope that they can get this all fixed.

"durrr just tern off motd derr" that's not the point. he paid for services/privileges that he (and a lot of other people) aren't getting and this has been around for awhile with no one doing anything. however because of the update you guys gotta wait again so cross your fingers in hope that they can get this all fixed.

So much this.

@Ohstopyou @kbraszzz

I've turned off motd, and I still get ads. Doesn't really relate to Kypari's problem since he has it so that they are off as a perk.

While we're complaining about things that should be there that aren't there....

I STILL don't have my custom Chickun title in orange letters. It was removed ages ago and I haven't seen it since. =(

Get this man his title. I paid for that title.

personally i neve had prob with ads. i always clicked continue and the ads never play. *this was even before i was a mod*

personally i neve had prob with ads. i always clicked continue and the ads never play. *this was even before i was a mod*

Yeah but seeing ads stops once you pay for donator, but it didn't work. (It does now)