Flareon

Requesting The Removal Of Frantic Factory And Delfino Plaza And Others.

Should we remove Frantic factory and Delfino Plaza and others.  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should we remove Frantic factory and Delfino Plaza and others.

• Yee
    • Nah

+1 On Removal of Frantic -1 on Removal of Airstrip = On Minecraft maps

Frantic is hellish and ALWAYS needs a mod or admin to babysit. But for Delfino, some of the older members (Vixune, Myself, Vaporeon, etc.) Quite enjoy it, or from my perspective we do. Not to mention we're already low on maps and Removal of more maps WILL make the rotation a whole lot more tedious, and I for one do not enjoy going from Cocktown to Jollyroger to Cybercunt and starting that cycle again.

Changed my mind, Frantic is absolute hell now that I'm a mod. +1 for its removal. However, I feel that Hyrule and Delfino shouldn't have been removed, as both are fun maps that a lot of players enjoy. If w+m1 Phlog crashes Hyrule, ban the Phlog on that map (or on that server if you need to, it's not that big of a loss). Delfino has no game-breaking glitches or serious exploits, it's just disliked by a minority of players. Bring these back soon pl0x.

Speaking of hell on Frantic, I had to use noclip and go into the control room just to control the barrels so that the bodyblocking would stop, and Rogue was there, he joined, and remained in spec until they finally rtv'd.

I love me some Delfino and it's usually played for a while I see no reason to remove. Been on the server forever, always pretty fun.

Frantic is cool but a hell to moderate so +1 on removal it's time.

Some people really like the minecraft maps, same as some really like Clocktown and others don't. No reason to remove any of them unless there is alot more unanimous of a desire to have them removed.

Well, it seems the people have spoken. 75% in favor of keeping the maps ...

Maybe we should listen to them. Bring back Delfino (Airstrip). :)