RyuuFireStorm

Sylux - Team Fortress 2

did I really have to ask a mod to do his job?

In the case of something like this, yes.... most people will only enforce the disrespect rule if someone says that the comments are bothering them.... otherwise they might just think it's standard shit talking in game.... I suggest you ask the person to stop calling you whichever name(s) are offensive, and if they don't, report it to the staff online, or with calladmin or the forums...

Also next time people, get the chat logs of the pers

I figured nothing would happen in the end, that's why I was reluctant to even make this thread in the first place.

Look like I'm gonna have to just deal with all the buttholes from now on :^)

then maybe you shouldn't insult others then cry when someone is mean to you. also i noticed the eevolutions love their:

aih0.redbubble.net_image.73869845.8602_fc_550x550_white.jpg.36071b164d09f2eb24354420ac6fbd74.jpg maymay

Also next time people, get the chat logs of the pers

then maybe you shouldn't insult others then cry when someone is mean to you.

mocking something I said. again. ur funny m8

Asking someone if they suck, once, does not warrant something else of that measure. He could have just said "No" or even just told me to shut up. I wouldn't have spoken to him again after that.

I can't wait to see what overly disrespectful thing you're going to say next is. Please, tell me how I'm so immature, autistic, and dumb; it fills my anal cavity like no other human being in the world could.

I recommend closing the thread on the grounds that sylux was instigated and or green eevee took part in the disrespect which means that they should both get a talking to. that's what i recommend but you can leave it open if you want. @Moosty @metalslug53

Asking someone if they suck, once, does not warrant something else of that measure. He could have just said "No" or even just told me to shut up. I wouldn't have spoken to him again after that.

asking someone if they suck is instigation and doesn't have any sort of justification. you openly admit to starting it which sylux retaliated (which i do not reconmend). @Flareon read ryuu's last comment. I'm not saying syluxx does not have a history (i don't really know him so how can i protect someone i hardly know?)

also

I can't wait to see what overly disrespectful thing you're going to say next is. Please, tell me how I'm so immature, autistic, and dumb; it fills my butt cavity like no other human being in the world could.

Seriously? this is making you look worst and worst brah. just learn from your mistakes and that maybe a thread like this will go better in the future if you unfortunately have to make a new one.

mocking something I said. again. ur funny m8

I can't wait to see what overly disrespectful thing you're going to say next is. Please, tell me how I'm so immature, autistic, and dumb; it fills my butt cavity like no other human being in the world could.

Is that a joke? previously the other night you were provoking me and ezo... Is this whole thread just a big troll of yours?

Is that a joke? previously the other night you were provoking me and ezo... Is this whole thread just a big troll of yours?

That's cool. Prove I was somehow "provoking" you, because I'm sure I would remember it if I was.

Even if you do get proof, I'm still just going to wait for someone with authority to take action.

God, you people are impressionable.

I'm not even going to go through the routine I've devised at this point, because I can see that it is just being blatantly ignored.

If you won't try and work things out with the involved party yourself and instead only insist on causing more drama, talking behind backs, and trying to go out of your way to get someone in trouble without working out your own issues, what makes you think we want to do it for you?

Confront the person you have beef with, express your issues, and work it out like human beings who can think rationally. If, and only if, you have a civil conversation with the accused and try to resolve your issues peacefully, they are STILL combative, collect your evidence and try again.

I'm not dealing with this petty bullshit any longer. Follow my advice and do what I've been telling everyone else in this clan to do when they have problems with another member. And if that doesn't work, ignore them.

I'm just done with it. Thread closed.