Snipes

Why I Came Back, Again, But Not Really + More (i Guess)

~Why I'm "Back"~

Hey, i'm gonna try to make this short, and not make myself look like a jackass but no promises. So I'm playing on some of the tf2 servers again, after the second time of saying I'm not coming back. I had a reason to announce my presence other than to see if anyone even cared to boost my own over inflated ego. I did get distracted, but earlier today speedy asked me why i came back and it reminded me of my initial goal. I came back to try to apologize to all the people i may have made angry or did anything distasteful to. Mainly, my aggression towards nomulous. This is my formal apology for all the stupid shit I've said/done to anyone, not just nomulous.

~Additional 'Notes'~

What interested me in possibly staying, (keep in mind i haven't sifted through recent forums, I think the last time i was on was half a year ago) is that all the poison in the community has seemingly disperesed a bit. I'm still reluctant to stay because I know theres nothing I can really do for the community, and i wouldnt be contributing in any way. If anything, I would probably only drag down the entire community, or atleast be pretty annoying.~ On that note, I'll probably be playing on and off on jailbreak and pokemon trade center ~

Snipes, I don't think anyone is mad at you, you are a cool guy and actually made teamspeak enjoyable. You did not drag it down at all from my encounters with you. Hope you stay though c:

SNIPES i missed u :D come back to me bby.

and dont worry about the how toxic the forums will get just laugh at the stupidity of some ppl and let it roll over :3

or u can come to Insane and I will take you under my wing.