Jevs

Jevs - Counter-strike

Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Jev

Steam ID:

Information:

Cause i definitly played for a long time now and i learned the rules pretty damn well if you ask me, i would love to just put justice in these jails and be amusing as a CT, I don't even remember why I got banned to be honest so yeah, i would like to get unbanned from CT , if no well thanks for taking some time out of your day to read :)

"I don't get on CT because i don't know the rules" (found out a few hours later he was actually permed several days ago)

also claiming to know the rules quite well.. uhh.. i don't know about that.

+/-0

Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Jev

Steam ID:

Information:

Cause i definitly played for a long time now and i learned the rules pretty damn well if you ask me, i would love to just put justice in these jails and be amusing as a CT, I don't even remember why I got banned to be honest so yeah, i would like to get unbanned from CT , if no well thanks for taking some time out of your day to read :)

I don't remember doing a massfreekill in any server ever actually and if i ever did one i didn't mean to, i hate freekillers and always report them, so i wouldn't do a massfreekill on purpose and i think i got banned for many little rules broke but now i know the motd rules enough to be ct :)

i told u why i ban u

u mass fk bc u thought it was last ct

u need to have 4 ct's or more b4 last ct is active

and each servers have diffent rules

RIP @Jevs gonna -1 this... I suggest Want To Get Unbanned? if you REALLY want to get unbanned... :)