Atlissbudder - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

atlissbudder

Steam ID:

Information:

I would like to be unbanned.

REASON: I and another player who wishes to remain unnamed, were using the "Panis cupcake" easter egg on the map vsh_dr_office and were banned for playing the map. We were NOT the last players, we were just banned for playing the game.

It's not an Easter egg, I mentioned that many times in warnings, you can call it an Easter egg but it was decided to be an exploit a long time ago. Finding bugs in the map and calling them Easter eggs doesn't make them one, either way it's a day ban if this is what I'm thinking of, wait it out and don't exploit on the future

Nevermind this isn't the ban I issued on dr today I do not know of this but that painis cupcake thing is still an exploit for whatever in question,

That Painis Cupcake thing IS an easter egg, the map was intentionally designed by the map maker like that.

You can also tell by how that door only opens after painis cupcake passes it

Although if he evaded a ban he should indeed stay permed.

agifrific.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_04_herman_cain_smile.gif.dbf199f727d32baf6572b7e7a10a6386.gif

Someone care to explain this "Easter Egg" for me and how it works?

(I mean, ban evasion is srs bsns, so if that's the case, this will probably stay, but I am still curious as to what we're talking about.)

Someone care to explain this "Easter Egg" for me and how it works?

(I mean, ban evasion is srs bsns, so if that's the case, this will probably stay, but I am still curious as to what we're talking about.)

there is a spot in the map where you can avoid something that is suppoused to kill you if you don't move in time, and when you avoid the death, a door closer to the beggining of the map which teleports you to the blu side, allowing reds to kill the blu

Is it something that is easily triggered or abused? I mean, if it only works against Painis Cupcake, I wouldn't really count this as exploiting, specifically because we don't have any rules against it.

But still, if this ban was for ban evasion, I can't really justify an unban on it. >.>

Is it something that is easily triggered or abused? I mean, if it only works against Painis Cupcake, I wouldn't really count this as exploiting, specifically because we don't have any rules against it.

But still, if this ban was for ban evasion, I can't really justify an unban on it. >.>

im pretty sure there is no reason to ban anyone over it, since the reds can't really do anything to the blu (unless the blu has no skill)

im pretty sure there is no reason to ban anyone over it, since the reds can't really do anything to the blu (unless the blu has no skill)

What are you talking about? it allows them to go into the activators area, and go melee kill him, Unless the blue is a heavy they're almost always dead.

What are you talking about? it allows them to go into the activators area, and go melee kill him, Unless the blue is a heavy they're almost always dead.

Either way, we didn't have any sort of rules set into place for this particular easter egg, so the punishment will not be upheld because of it. That doesn't mean it will always stay that way. The DMs/DLs will convene and decide on this particular point on the map and decide if we will continue to allow it in the future.

Evading ban, on the other hand, is a very serious issue. If that's what the perm was for, there's probably very little to no chance it's being undone.