atlissbudder

Atlissbudder - Team Fortress 2

Either way, we didn't have any sort of rules set into place for this particular easter egg, so the punishment will not be upheld because of it. That doesn't mean it will always stay that way. The DMs/DLs will convene and decide on this particular point on the map and decide if we will continue to allow it in the future.

why would using a part of a map be against the rules? if the map is not liked just remove it

What are you talking about? it allows them to go into the activators area, and go melee kill him, Unless the blue is a heavy they're almost always dead.

reds all have a slow moving speed, no double jumps and just a melee weapon, if the blue is anything other than a spy or a medic, it shouldn't be too hard for him to kill people

If it was easter egg and there was no rule then the guy did not evade a ban. He did not break a rule to begin with so banning him is already stupid then perming for evasion is EXTREMELY stupid. He did nothing wrong and still got banned for evading something he did nothing wrong.

He did not break a rule to begin with so banning him is already stupid then perming for evasion is EXTREMELY stupid. He did nothing wrong and still got banned for evading something he did nothing wrong.

Incorrect. Even if the initial ban is erroneous, evasion is STILL a big no-no. The proper procedure to follow is to come here to the forums and appeal the ban, not dodge it completely to get back into the servers.

I don't care if someone gets banned because the mod that banned them just didn't like them. If they find a way to jump around a ban and get back in the server, it's considered evasion and is punishable. ALWAYS protest a ban correctly and NEVER try to evade, even if you aren't in the wrong.

Also, @DrLee said that evading bans lead to I think it was the same amount of time as the original ban added on to it so a 1 day turns into a 2 day ban.

Idk so please answer @DrLee

I'm not campaigning for a perm or anything, but a punishment should be administered for the evasion.

Few days to a week, methinks. Also, that is quite a silly thing to have in the map, and if word gets out that it's a thing, everyone will be doing it, which kind of ruins the map.

I'd say let's implement a rule that says this is unallowed henceforth. Kind of neat, but probably shouldn't be done.

also @metalslug53 there is another 'easter egg' (its really nab exploit like this thats become popular lately) that I can't really explain but could show you. Unless @Matsi has another video of that too. short explanation its a fake wall you can crouch under after a trap is laid. allowing you to skip rest of map and win.

Also, @DrLee said that evading bans lead to I think it was the same amount of time as the original ban added on to it so a 1 day turns into a 2 day ban.

Idk so please answer @DrLee

lol you guys are realizing that now?

I've already mentioned this when i got permed but nobody gave a shit because nobody wanted me unbanned at all

It's literally written down like this is the rules:

ai.gyazo.com_846aa5b3b1d83037e031f4c6cd74f697.png.0d38518343a7c007d384163e3b5ab93f.png

does no one read this ever? General Server MOTD/Community Rules.

If he evaded, and you can remember, keep him banned.

They should not be using the easter eggs because we are not using hales for trap activators. They can use the painis easter egg to kill the trap master. It's been a rule ever since I was mod. Maybe it got erased, but I know for a fact it was a rule at one point.

If no one can remember what happened, +1 for unbanned.

I want to unban you but your link is invalid and you did not provide a steam id. If you can provide a valid steam id (put your profile link on this website and give the id it gives), then I can unban you. www.steamidfinder.com

the protest form says to put either your steamid or link to your profile

here's his steam STEAM_0:0:120854086

Also... if all he did was the "easter egg" why is that a ban? even if he "evaded" shouldn't it just be a ban for the same amount of time via the menu?

the protest form says to put either your steamid or link to your profile

here's his steam STEAM_0:0:120854086

Also... if all he did was the "easter egg" why is that a ban? even if he "evaded" shouldn't it just be a ban for the same amount of time via the menu?

I don't know why someone would ban him. I would do warn, slay, kick, then ban. If he was repeatedly doing it, I could see why.

Since I was a mod, if anyone evaded a ban it was changed to permanent. That's how I've rolled. If you have a problem with a ban, you should make a ban protest. Not try and evade it.

I clicked the link to try and copy it and it gave me and error, gg.