Moosty

Highlander 3: Really? A Third Time?

And yes @Insane the majority of practices will be MANDATORY aka if you don't make it without telling me in advance you won't play the match and I'll get a sub real quick :)

Borneo first map of the season boys we got this get practicing!

The first match is the 28th (That's a Monday. My birthday is Tuesday. Maybe the win can be my birthday present. <3)

Will be filled tomorrow officially we can have 21 players on it we will.

Whyte asked for no roster riding. Basically, if you're on the roster and are unwilling to play at all, you will be kicked. (If you're a sub and the main is always there, that is fine.)

Let's have a good season boiz. :^)

Here's the official roster for this season.

VERIFY YOUR SPOT ON THE ROSTER. COMMENT ON THIS OR MESSAGE ME/MOOSTY/WHYTE PERSONALLY THROUGH STEAM. YOU NEED TO BE ON THE ROSTER BY THE 23RD OR YOU ARE NOT PLAYING THIS SEASON. MESSAGE ME AND I'LL GET YOU ON THE TEAM.

Scout: @ChickenPanda

Soldier: Whyte's Friend

Pyro: @Hachi

Demo: @BananaShoes

Heavy: @Moosty

Engi: Whyte's Other Friend

Medic: @Whyte

Sniper: @Fiery8022

Spy: @Insane

Multi-class subs:

@Kart

@ShinyUmbreon

@Dethman

@Black_Dynamite

Specific Class Subs:

Scout: @Flareon

Soldier: None

Pyro: None

Demo: None

Heavy: None

Engi: None

Medic: None

Sniper: None

Spy: @lik202

@Moosty @Whyte

If I missed anyone let me know. <3

confirmation for sub but I need to know the dates and the practice times, due to college and work. Some of the dates could conflict with my work or college schedule

We have a scrim 8:30 EST on Saturday. I need to know 24 hours in advance if you cannot make it. If you fail to tell me you cannot come or you fail to come to the scrim, you will be kicked off of the roster.

@Waimalu @Hachi @BananaShoes @Moosty @Whyte @Fiery8022 @Insane

Edit: We will have a map review every Sunday. If you cannot show up, I will help you either on Monday or the Saturday before. I'd like to have a meet up with the entire team going over some key points this season. That will be this Sunday. Cheers everyone.

We have a scrim 8:30 EST on Saturday. I need to know 24 hours in advance if you cannot make it. If you fail to tell me you cannot come or you fail to come to the scrim, you will be kicked off of the roster.

@Waimalu @Hachi @BananaShoes @Moosty @Whyte @Fiery8022 @Insane

Edit: We will have a map review every Sunday. If you cannot show up, I will help you either on Monday or the Saturday before. I'd like to have a meet up with the entire team going over some key points this season. That will be this Sunday. Cheers everyone.

Better be 8:30 pm >.>

Anyways I'm sure I'll be there it's a weekend