Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Blerz

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:54916482

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I mass freekilled and my TF2 crashed immediately afterwards, so it looked like I left. I am sorry for the mass freekilling and I want to prevent it from occuring again.:)

Thank you for reading.

-Blerz

It was dumb luck. The orders were for reds to go on the red line of red knifepit and someone stepped onto blu knifepit line. I was a soldier and I tried to kill the rebeler with my rocket launcher. However, I missed my shot due to my USB mouse (it ran out of battery) and it aimed for the prisoners on the red knifepit. At the worst possible time, a medic on blu kritzkrieged me to kill the rebeler on blu knifepit line. My TF2 crashed immedietly afterwards. It looked like a planned mass freekill then leave, but I want to make it very clear that I did not had the intention of mass freekilling. It was just a bunch of dumb luck combining into one. :(

It was dumb luck. The orders were for reds to go on the red line of red knifepit and someone stepped onto blu knifepit line. I was a soldier and I tried to kill the rebeler with my rocket launcher. However, I missed my shot due to my USB mouse (it ran out of battery) and it aimed for the prisoners on the red knifepit. At the worst possible time, a medic on blu kritzkrieged me to kill the rebeler on blu knifepit line. My TF2 crashed immedietly afterwards. It looked like a planned mass freekill then leave, but I want to make it very clear that I did not had the intention of mass freekilling. It was just a bunch of dumb luck combining into one. :(

If your mouse died, how did you fire the rocket? O_o

I call bullshiiiit!

If your mouse died, how did you fire the rocket? o_O

I call bullshiiiit!

I don't use MOUSE1 for primary fire. I use e key. I use MOUSE1 for jumping and Space for calling for medic.

I don't use MOUSE1 for primary fire. I use e key. I use MOUSE1 for jumping and Space for calling for medic.

how the fuck do you play like that lol

but anyway thats not the point, mass freekilling and leaving the server (even if you crashed) is a perma ban and i think you deserved it, -1

Sometimes When My Mouse dies it fires and doesn't stop actually unless I hit esc. on my keyboard or unti I reconnect my Mouse so it could very much be dumb luck.

I don't understand the key thing,

do you have the chat log that says he disconnected by user? If not he could have very well dropped connection/timed out and we wouldn't know, and tbh. why would someone who massed and left want to make a ban protest, why go through the trouble if there is plenty other JB servers to do this on.

+1 for unban (if no evidence of disconnect by user is provided) but maybe we give him like a week/2 week CT ban just to reconsider this "dumb luck" thing, and make sure it doesn't happen again.

e

Sometimes When My Mouse dies it fires and doesn't stop actually unless I hit esc. on my keyboard or unti I reconnect my Mouse so it could very much be dumb luck.

I don't understand the key thing,

do you have the chat log that says he disconnected by user? If not he could have very well dropped connection/timed out and we wouldn't know, and tbh. why would someone who massed and left want to make a ban protest, why go through the trouble if there is plenty other JB servers to do this on.

+1 for unban (if no evidence of disconnect by user is provided) but maybe we give him like a week/2 week CT ban just to reconsider this "dumb luck" thing, and make sure it doesn't happen again.

It has been a month since the incident happened. Also, I as using the e key because I lost a bet with a friend irl. The bet was a spycrab, but the loser had to spend a week using the e key for primary shooting.

e

It has been a month since the incident happened. Also, I as using the e key because I lost a bet with a friend irl. The bet was a spycrab, but the loser had to spend a week using the e key for primary shooting.

Why did you wait so long on the ban protest then?

Ok subtracting my +1 for now, I would appreciate some clarity Blerz, the way your describing this is very, well interesting, and the fact you waited so long? I'm going to stay neutral for now to make a better understanding.

Why did you wait so long on the ban protest then?

I took a break from playing TF2 Jailbreak, and I tried to connect to a jailbreak server after a month to see that I am banned from one. I found out it was xenogaming.