Blerz

Blerz - Team Fortress 2

>I mass freekilled but it was not on purpose, my mouse died but i dont shoot with my mouse buttons, i use the e key but the mass freekill was unintentional because i couldn't aim because of my usb mouse

>I play like that because I lost the bet with an irl friend

>I didn't disconnect on purpose after mass freekilling unintentionally, i crashed

>I didn't re-connect after crashing for a month because I took a break, and thats when I realized I was banned

awww.generalunion.org_Joomla_images_fishy.png.cc1d7f279eae08c675485837f375250b.png

-1 if you are going to lie at least make the story funny as fuck or keep to one story. This is so confusing

Lose a bet, don't do it and kick your friend in the dick.

Okay, this is what I think what happened:

He Mass RDMed and left the server, resulting in an immediate ban. However, a month later when he wanted to play TF2 Jailbreak, he realised that he had been banned from Jailbreak. Therefore, he decided to make up a story to get himself unbanned so he could play it. (That's my theory)

Even IF I belive the whole mouse dieing and fire bound to e thing, which I don't.... you still used a rocket launcher to try and kill a red standing next to the rest of the red team.... which is a stupid thing to do, even if your "mouse didn't die" you would have likely splashed dmged the entire red team.... I still think you should stay banned. go do Mona Pizza or donate for unban IMHO.

Even IF I belive the whole mouse dieing and fire bound to e thing, which I don't.... you still used a rocket launcher to try and kill a red standing next to the rest of the red team.... which is a stupid thing to do, even if your "mouse didn't die" you would have likely splashed dmged the entire red team.... I still think you should stay banned. go do Mona Pizza or donate for unban IMHO.

This.

-1 Too many problems with your story; it's untrustworthy. Do the Mona Pizza challenge to get unbanned, thanks in advance.

Too many inconsistencies in this story.

Sorry man, but if you really cared about playing on our servers, you wouldn't have waited a month and presented such an asinine and irregular story about why your free kill was justified. Ban stays in place.

Thread closed.