Scootaloo

I Will Uncrate An Unusual This Halloween. I Need Your Help.

So, I am currently saving for a mass unbox at this year's Halloween event. I currently have 77 keys in my backpack and am saving as many as I can. I am even considering selling my Max's Severed Head for a chunk of keys, just so I can have more to open.

You guys come in here. I need crates. Like, LOTS of crates. And I would prefer the crates I open have decent things in them, but that isn't necessary. My goal is to have 150 keys by the time the event begins. That's in about a month. I think it's totally doable, especially if I sell the Max's. So I will be needing that many crates.

If you have ANY crates that you are willing to spare to me, please get a hold of me so I can trade them from you. I want only crates that can be opened with regular keys. No special Gun Mettle crates, robo crates, or anything that needs a special key.

When I do the mass unbox, I will make an event out of it. I will be giving away a bulk of the stuff I uncrate that I don't need. I will also be livestreaming the entire process and capturing the footage to save to my computer. I want this to be a fun event, and I am hoping to be extremely lucky and get at least one unusual with a decent Halloween effect. I am hoping that they do an Eerie Burning Flames and I can get it on something spectacular. =3

With your help, this can be a kickass event. I thank anyone ahead of time who helps me secure the crates. Here's to hoping I can finally uncrate an Unusual so I can mark that from my bucket list!

Have a shit ton of crates atm but I am not sure if I can trade using my phone. I will send you a trade offer sometime with all of them when I get access to a computer.

Wait, I thought you had to uncrate the Halloween crates to get the special Halloween effects?

Either way, I can hook you up with some crates too. I'll just save up and give them all or however much you need when the time comes.

Wait, I thought you had to uncrate the Halloween crates to get the special Halloween effects?

Either way, I can hook you up with some crates too. I'll just save up and give them all or however much you need when the time comes.

During halloween, only halloween effects can be unboxed. You still get none-halloween items in the crates, however.

GOOD LUCK!

#EerieBurningFlamesPls