AngryBird0325

A Report On A Mod.

Well, I've been playing on the pokemon trade center A LOT! And recently, a mod named rouge skittles randomly muted me, then kicked me, then threatens to ban me. Please check out that person and make them tell me the reason for random muting me. Thank you

-AngryBird0325

Black_Dynamite is correct. We typically don't take actions on claims unless they are substantiated by at least some form of proof. Rogue Skittles has never had any complaints or problems brought forth against him in the past. Do you have any sort of screenshots or video footage of his mistreatment towards you? If not, I'm afraid this thread will have to be closed. Thread has also been moved to the correct forum for the time being. I'm sure that if there were actions taken against you, they weren't done without reason.

Also, let's tag @Rogue_Skittle to see if we can shed some light on this situation.

Sounds to me like you're upset because one of our mods took action against you for breaking one of our server rules.

Yeah, this isn't daycare. This isn't "First one to tattle is deemed in the right." If you're at fault over something, and you try and flip it around and present a nonexistent issue, I'm gonna get to the bottom of it and find out what's really happening.

I have it from a close authority that you want this thread closed. That isn't happening. I'm going to hear what Rogue_Skittle has to say on the subject at hand, and depending on the severity of YOUR actions, consequences may follow.

I don't take too kindly to others trying to cover their ass while they throw someone else under the bus for doing their job. That's a shitty thing to do.

lel u really gonna put a aboose report on me and act like u did nothing wrong? alright i will play along. i don't have any pics my self but basically what went down was i was getting many complaints at first by parasect saying that angry bird was bullying him or something i looked at the chat didn't ee anything that bad so i played it off and about 15 min later it was still going on so i decided i should stop it so i warned them both the next person to make an insult is going to be gagged. still continued with out the insults tho but kept aging on the argument so i then said next person to say anything on the topic is going to be gagged then they both stop for a sec then angry bird make a comment about it again so i then silenced him for 30 min because i thought he could still continue it on through voice chat. he then starts changing his name to communicate saying stuff like im sorry for what i did and i replied after about the 3rd one no matter how many times u apologize ur not getting um silenced and that i could kick him/ ban him for avoiding silence by communicating through name changed. he changed his name to aboose and i kicked him. he got back on apologizing again and asking if he could be un mutded. i said no and continued on. then his silence wore of and now we are here.

that is my side of de story. next time if u make a abuse report 1 have evidence and 2 make sure they are actually abusing

Pretty cut and dry if you ask me.

AngryBird, I suggest you learn to calm it down. You're lucky Rogue_Skittle is so lenient about things like this. Had it been me, you'd have received a minimum of a day ban for the sass. There's no need for so many warnings. Settle it the first time it's an issue.

Rogue, good job on keeping a level head. Commendable that you did so without losing your cool. Not too many mods act with such maturity. You weren't in the wrong here in the least.

Thread will be closed. Any further issues and further punishments will be administered. PLEASE do try and act like a level-headed human being, alright? We have to deal with a lot of nonsense day in and day out. One less nonsense is very much appreciated.