Bach

Sooooo Much Inactivity

So yeah. I'm home and it's awesome. Best feeling in 2 years. As you guys know. I've been only kinda active, and that isn't gonna change much. Looking into going back to school and working in the mean time. As much as I love you fags I wanna get some shit back before I come back to autism anonymous here.

Tldr. I love life. I'm trying to get set up again. I'll be on servers but nowhere near as active as I was.

@Ohstopyou @kbraszzz @metalslug53 @Moosty @Rejects

@Whyte @Kart @ChickenPanda @Hachi @Liekos

inb4 "Bach just got admin and he's already inactive."

If you'd rather, I can step down again ;)

But nah. At least I gave you my reasoning. Demote me if you want. I'll still do a better job than these dinklebergs

If you'd rather, I can step down again ;)

But nah. At least I gave you my reasoning. Demote me if you want. I'll still do a better job than these dinklebergs

Nah man, I was just commenting on the incoming shitstorm. Don't go anywhere. XD

Nah it's ok plenty of people have been promoted while already inactive so...... :coffee: also that first tag on me shows the love, imma miss you dude :c it's a lot more fun for me when your around. :)

Nah man, I was just commenting on the incoming fudgestorm. Don't go anywhere. XD

We've been good for shit storms lately actually. But if you guys really need me. I have both you and @Dethman on Facebook so whatever.

Admins and above get a little more leeway (GET IT, LEL @DrLee ) because they've worked to get where they are. Take your time and get settled down. Good luck!

that also means you dethman, you fucking bitch.

I will miss you but I do understand why you have to go inactive its really radicel that you are gonna get life sorted out and big more and I am really happy that you are happy best wishs~kart

P,S,- Something autistic about being two times the canadian cause you are gon

Aliens are abducting our staff!

iwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieveiwanttobelieve