Metalslug53 - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

metalslug53

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:32450590

Evidence:

Abused his powers twice on the same surf server within an hour and a half. Perm banned me because I caught onto his techniques of perm banning people who accuse, (And are right about,) him abusing his admin powers.

He obviously does not deserve to be admin if he is going to mute an ENTIRE FUCKING SERVER because he doesn't like us talking and is going to perm ban two people for calling him out.

Proof:

Ban or I will get the entire Skial force against these admins. Thank you for your understanding. <3

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Ha.

Sorry been awhile since I've done that, I suggest Mona Pizza, Considering you literally just threatened the fracking server XD :coffee:

Literally tho, those screenshots show no abuse, but what seemed to be an incredibly loud mute for obvi reasons, WHICH HE TOOK OFF once you guys calmed down, also last screen isn't even the right person :P But Hey GG.

Also I'm done with this whole #clientsidemuteisforgetten bullshit, sorry rules are rules maybe don't do stuff to the point of needing the mute :P

But hey scoot be scared this is REAL SCARY FOR YA

Oh boy. Here we go.

Before I begin, I am NOT an Admin. I am a Division Manager in this clan, specifically over the entirety of our TF2 division. I make decisions on Promos and Demos, congregate with other higher ups about rule changes, server changes, and bans and punishments. I have been a member here for well over a year and a half, and I have done a great many things to make xG the place it is. In the time I have been here and worked this position, I have never once had a legitimate complaint lodged against me or my abilities in ensuring the quality of our servers. There's a reason for that; I do my job and do it efficiently. Recognize.

Let me weave a tale for you all, about a 14 year old patron who was caught breaking server rules. LeKekLenny420 here and I met when I came into the surf server earlier this afternoon, only to find that he was micspamming by reading some made-up story about GabeN over the mic. As I was trained to do, I asked him to stop spamming the mic, in which I was met with resistance and told no. I gave him his second warning, and when he still refused, he was muted for 30 minutes. I informed him in chat that micspam is against our server rules, but he proceeded to protest by calling it a "dick move". So, the user was also gagged for 30 minutes.

Once this happened, the user in question then proceeded to use a nametag on his Rocket Jumper to rename it "Can't mute this, faggot." As per our server rules, this was in violation of our disrespect rule, so the user was given an hour ban.

Photo evidence of this occurrence: [MEDIA=imgur]Vhh6vDG[/MEDIA] [MEDIA=imgur]pjNWiib[/MEDIA]

After this exchange, he added me on Steam and proceeded to pester me until his ban was lifted. After it was, he rejoined the server an hour later, and everything seemed to be hunky dory for the most part.

30 minutes or so pass, and a good portion of the server is heavily spamming the mic. I give two written warnings in the chat, and when nobody responds, I administered a server wide mute for 30 minutes. I explained how quiet time was initiated because nobody could seem to control themselves on the mic, and our friend here started back in with "You are abusing." "You have no right." "Just client-side mute me."

Once again, I instructed the user to stop instigating the issue, but he persisted. I gave him one last warning, and when he continued to persist, I extended the ban to permanent status. Then, the profile spam happened shortly after he created his account. Real classy.

Sorry bro, but we don't deal with people who cannot or will not read the rules before they come into the server. You taking a photo of me doing my job is not enough to get me removed from my position.

I suggest that next time you want to be loud, annoying, and trolly in a server, make sure it isn't in ours, because we don't deal with it here.

Chat logs for proof: Xeno Gamers - Recent Chat Log (It goes on for quite a few pages.)

FB_IMG_1442666844989.jpg.c96e7877f42cfe347c78ec6494903a39.jpg

Ban or I will get the entire Skial force against these admins. Thank you for your understanding. <3

Are you fucking stupid for threatening us?

+1 for removal of mod, scoot is a bully and needs to be permed.

Please ban @DrLee @Hidingmaster

In all seriousness you are a fucking idiot for posting the threat and from your troll friends spamming his profile you deserve it. -1 Scoot is a good man and actually has respect for people.

Also, let's talk a bit about the quality of the person making this ban request, as I feel it IS relevant.

The user in question has multiple negative marks against him on bp.tf for scamming, as well as an open report on SteamRep. Also, in case anyone is wondering, he's 14.

BP.TF: ⁢'s Trust - backpack.tf

SteamRep: Pending - Report: 76561198166492015 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items) | SteamRep Forums

Very shady steam interaction: [MEDIA=imgur]a/dPHdh[/MEDIA]

Mixed with the fact that he literally just threatened the entirety of our server, I am denying your motion. Your ban will stay in place and will not be lifted.

-1 Xeno Gamers

You were, and still are being disrespectful. The reason you were permed was for instigating issues. If you are asking what rules are you breaking as such,(http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/687153139807004951/5EE4D67544AF8F9CFA5487D147D285AE1029BADF/) you weren't reading the rules, at all. Scootaloo even told you that IT WAS AGAINST THE RULES. <------------------------------

GG

If there isn't going to be any response, I'll go ahead and close the thread, because it's painfully obvious the user in question was blatantly breaking rules and acting as if he did nothing wrong.

+1 that scoot guy's a bad egg

Absolutely the worst.