Snackbar

Need To Sell Off Some Skins By 6pm Tuesday

Need to raise about 200$ in my paypal by tomorrow. Have lots of valuable skins in my CSGO inventory and ill sell any of them under market price.

Not good with skin sites, dont really understand them, and I dont know if the funds go into my paypal instantly or not.

Anyone care to help? Kind of an important matter here.

skin sites dont instantly give you money, after a sale is made they hold it for a bit and take their fees out and then they will put the money on your account to withdraw at a later date, they are slightly more secure in that they back it incase someone does a chargeback, you get the money anyway and they will pursue the person.

selling to someone you don't know personally/have a long standing trust outside of skin sites is always shady you never know what could happen, on either side as well since they could be iffy with you and how it all goes down between sending money/item first, chargeback etc.

Well let me say this, i can sell off my inventory via steam market and then purchase things for people I know for paypal funds, thats pretty instant isnt it?

That being said, anyone from CSGO or TF2 in the market for anything on steam at a marked down price? Skins? Keys? Games?

Let me know. Ill save you a bunch of money.