Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Excavator

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:139371519

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

After I got un ct banned, I made a mistake and got banned again for 1 hour, when that ban was over I reconnected to the server after the ban being over with and was permanently ct banned. I honestly don't know why I was permed I am just wondering to be honest

-1 you were saying you were gonna tarp so hard etc when you were ct banned and one more fuck up was just a perm ctban goodluck doe.

4 ct bans on record, as soon as you get unbanned you grief an LR with the soccer ball.

Youve had 4 warnings with small bans and then this.

In my opinion you should remain banned for a while, maybe not permanenty but at least a month.

Paging @Owl to explain your most recent ban

We were on lego, there was a lr going underway in soccer. You teamkilled the CT doing the lr by shooting/knifing the soccer ball iirc. You aren't supposed to do that.

gonna stay neutral with this, but I'm starting to lean towards -1 because of the way you've been acting as of late. the attitude you had with your first ban protest, ignoring admins telling you to not do something, CONSTANTLY using admin chat to talk to us instead of regular chat(even when we're both dead/alive), arguing about freekills, and 4 bans already. you're a good guy, but sometimes you push it too far. that being said, I wish you good luck in getting unbanned though

just because someone does something and doesn't get slain/banned for it does not mean its ok. for example: (assuming i was a random non rule reading player let alone a staff member) my friends and I could get on when no staff/nobody are on and do what we want and we may or may not get punished depending on if someone is on that records a demo and then posts a ban request on us. or: there are only 3 people on and instead of playing actual rounds they are cool with just messing around and they play shot for shot with mp9s from armory. doesnt mean it is ok to do whenever you want and staff can and will require you to play by the rules in that situation.