Staff Name:

Solo Woods

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:54813869

Evidence:

screenshots

screenshots

Further Information:

No disregard for his job only uses his powers to switch teams and become warden i bet a lot of people on the server can confirm this.... me and bonk heard him even say in a map that he hates the server and doesnt know why he plays this server.

I don't think the screenshots show much(a demo would have been better). It doesn't actually show him not doing anything about it, or if the guy actually freekilled, it just shows him not handling the situation right. If anything happens it should be a warning.

lol

This isn't how you reply to a report abuse thread on you.

We don't get the full context with just a screenshot. We also can't take he said she said. Though its clear that solo needs to adjust his attitude. You don't get to just say "Cool", you have to actually deal with it.

also sick gold nova 3

lol

What @Bleed said is right, as a staff member a more mature and fleshed out response is expected from you in the situations.

Im addressing an issue with the swap team commands today. Ill update later.

Solo I went to bat for you as mod, but if you feel that you cant be bothered with the job or no longer wish to have the responsibility then please simply inform us, until then - saying you dislike your own server/ community looks bad to potential members, especially coming from staff.

Closing thread, please watch the use of your admin commands

and try to use them to moderate rather than for personal gain.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)