In-Game Name:

☮Vibes☮

Steam ID:

Position:

Administrator

Time Active:

This is a new account but overall like 2 years

Experience:

I've never been an admin before but I know enough about it to know what to do and what not to do.

Information:

I'm interested in joining your staff because I want to help keep the server in check, I'm always online so I could always check up on the servers and see how it's going. I'll be honest I'm not gonna be the strictest admin, I'll be cool with them, I'll tell them if they're doing something they're not supposed to but in a more laidback sort of way. I won't let anyone take advantage of that either, I can be fun but I can get serious when I need to.

@ChickenPanda @Whyte @Ohstopyou @Rejects @metalslug53 @Moosty @NitNat @ArminArmout @Matsi @Hachi @BananaShoes @BelloWaldi @Bach @Misu @Bone @TacoSmasher47 @Diamonde @Tekage @XHina_sanX @matthewbt @PyroBunny @Kart

Who is this? All info is appreciated!

@Vibes, thank you for expressing interest in a moderation position within our community, but we are currently unable to grant your request at this time.

It would seem you are pretty much unknown within our community. I'd first suggest you become more active within as many of our servers as you can, then first attempt to gain membership within xG. After you have become a member and are in good standings for a minimum of 30 days, you can be considered a candidate for our moderation staff.

We look forward to your continued involvement within our community!

Thread closed.