You decide!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. You decide!

• Elder Scrolls Online
    • World of Warcraft

We had a little tension over which game was better in TS So now lets get everyone's opinion! Which one is better Elder Scrolls Online Or World of Warcraft ! Cast our votes Down below! Votes can be totally biased towards one side or the other. Just putting this up for Ghits and Siggles

WoW 10/10 IGN eso is fucking garbo ill fucking come on with my 100 retadin and fucking smash all u esoer's U better WATCH UR FUCKING BUMB CUZ CROWLEYS CUMMIN

WoW 10/10 IGN eso is fucking garbo ill fucking come on with my 100 retadin and fucking smash all u esoer's U better WATCH UR FUCKING BUMB CUZ CROWLEYS CUMMIN

I love Eso. If you're expecting an elder scrolls game, then you're going to be disappointed. As an mmorpg on the other hand it's really good. I don't like wow. I can't give you a list of why it sucks or why the people who play it sucks because I would be lying. I just like eso more -shrugs-