Matsi

Donator Abuse - Tippedover

Abusing Resizeme to become small and kill people on PokeTrade

I responded to a calladmin of this, observed him 0.1 size camping the blue spawn and backstabbing people as they leave, warned him in admin allchat to stop killing people while resized small, he continued and so I kicked him witht he same message... he came back (at which point I began recording a demo) and continued to kill as 0.1 size... I commented: "Which part of don't kill while resized small don't you understand" in normal chat as he continued to kill me repeatedly while resized.

I have banned him for an hour. Reporting this to higher ups in case removal of donator powers is needed.

Demo: Dropbox - tippedover.dem

STEAM_0:0:83055018

@Ohstopyou @Rejects @Liekos @kbraszzz @Nomulous

I'll review the demo shortly. If this is true, his powers will be removed. I already spoke to him (literally the day he got his powers) because he was killing people while being resized. Not only that, I linked him to the guidebook when he got his powers so that he would know the rules.

Edit: Yeah, he knew what he was doing and chose to ignore you. Then he left the server after you confronted him. His powers will be removed for abuse.

I'll leave this open for anyone else to add input, but I feel this is a cut and dried case.

@TheBootyDestroyer

Edited by Ohstopyou (see edit history)

@Matsi @Ohstopyou check the logs of him re-sizing and killing, if anything it gotta be there

The demo shows him resized and killing Matsi, even when he is warned. I left this open for feedback from higher-ups. I guess no one has any so I'll close it.