Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

I'm Sorry

Alright, I'm sorry my trolling got us banned from HG. I'm sorry I didn't put more trust in my co-leaders and give them more power. I'm sorry I didn't trust Aegean and never thank him for the hard work he has put into the clan. I'm sorry I don't give mods and admins more powers. I will try to get us unbanned from HG but at this point, they probably won't since it would require a crap load of work in their part since they would have to unban 300+ players. I really hope people don't think I'm power-hungry and if they do, tell me what I am doing so I may stop. Can you guys forgive me?

Well, we can, but under one condition. You, along with a select few, will appear before the HeLLs Gamers Council, and formally apologize. Only then may your trust be re-gained.

heres some advice, no offense or anything, but u need to grow up, its ok to act stupid for teh lulz every once in a while, but ur clan leader, ur expected to be more composed and mature with urself. and dont sanction any trolling of other servers in the future, it nvr ends well. so all in all, man up!

The day after Aegean left you went on JB Then changed your name to Aegean and started making fun of him. then you changed your name to Erro and didn't say anything. and were all banned from hellsgamers.. wtf.

The day after Aegean left you went on JB Then changed your name to Aegean and started making fun of him. then you changed your name to Erro and didn't say anything. and were all banned from hellsgamers.. wtf.

This happened.

heres some advice, no offense or anything, but u need to grow up, its ok to act stupid for teh lulz every once in a while, but ur clan leader, ur expected to be more composed and mature with urself. and dont sanction any trolling of other servers in the future, it nvr ends well. so all in all, man up!

This. I mean, not to be rude, but sometimes you take the trolling/immaturity to the next level. If you can get past that I will forgive and love you forever. <3

are you guys stupid? don't forgive him until he gives us what we want!

VIP Bathroom Passes!

:D (yus, i forgive chu)