In-Game Name:

CumDumpsterLeo

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

Your SteamID: 76561198055803408

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: CumDumpsterLeo

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): Mass Freekill (people keep telling me different things so I have no clue. I was AFK when I got banned)

Why should you be unbanned?: So from what I can gather, I was banned for killing during a hide n' seek match when it wasn't? I was warden and someone started hide n' seek and people were saying it was LR. (I'm not sure). After I was unblinded, I made sure to see it was still hide n' seek. When I saw other Blu people attacking I started killing. At the time no one said anything (to my knowledge). I went on doing the normal stuff but I switched to Red. I went AFK for a bit then everyone told me I had gotten perma banned from CT.

I was told by Goblin to tag Nutty so I guess this will have to do.

Ok, my position on it, I was called by Lone Major because there was a mass freekill. I came into the server and asked what was up, Evidently CumDumpsterLeo and Another individual had both mass freekilled. Orders had been given (eg. go to yellow line.) and then a hide and seek had been activated. Normally that would result in a freeday, however the blue team was not listening to the chat telling them of the freeday. Later I was contacted by CumDumpster who maturely and calmly informed me that he was unaware that it was a freeday, saying he was not watching the chat log.

Multiple eyewitnesses could confirm that these two individuals has massed, however. So, I have CT banned the two of them for (99999 min.) because of mass freekill.

However, due to the accidental nature (as CDLeo says) of the mass, I would say perhaps shortening the CT ban for him to a week.