Bernie Sanders & PokemonMaster

Offender's Steam ID:

Both in "Evidence"

Rules Broken:

Being extremely toxic and trollish?

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

Both of these kids are extremely annoying to not only myself, but many other people who come on to the server. They frequently scream into their mics, spam binds, and just be overall annoying. This isn't about their age, but about their maturity level. If you frequent CSGO JB, im sure you know of these two.

Bernie Sanders is known by many names, some of which are

By looking at these, I'm sure you will recognize him.

As for this PokemonMaster guy, I don't see why he is still on the server. He trolls, hes massed, me mic spams, spams chat binds. I just don't understand why he would still be allowed on.

-1 for Jinx, he's not too bad. Maybe a warning.

Pokemon... he spams all the time, gets muted all the time(then still continues to spam, im close enough to banning him if he keeps it up), screams in his mic all the time. In one case he left the server and rejoined to unmute himself and he said "LOOK I CAN UNMUTE MYSELF" so i warned him not to avoid punishments like that. I don't think it would warrant an immediate ban though. At the most, he should be put in a last chance situation. I'm near close to muting him every time he's on, that's how bad he gets.

+1(ish) for Pokemon

Jinx can definitely be very annoying at times but i wouldn't say to the point where we would need to ban him.

Pokemon on the other hand is where i would +1 agree with ShadowSpai

Agree with Jaydow, maybe warn Jinx or give him a small punishment but Pokemon, Oh Lord Pokemon is a different story. As they have both said he screams into his mic, avoids punishment, and purposely annoys people.

The one flip side to Pokemon is he is actually 10 and its about his age to act like that.

pokemon has been banned for 2 weeks. next instance i hear of a troll issue is going to be much more severe.

Jinx is on thin ice, next report will be dealt with accordingly

There is no evidence of pokemon breaking any rules in this thread. He is unbanned. @Hexx @Snackbar you guys should know that we don't ban people off of he said/she said.

Unbanned until evidence is provided.