Forum

In-Game Name:

Cringe/Johnson

Steam ID:

No really needed here

Ban Type:

Communications Ban

Information:

So this is my third account. All of my other ones get banned for being an alt account of DasMowski but I'm not an alt of him. I'm just a real person trying to join your forum but all of my accounts get perma banned within 24 hours. Me and Dasmowski are friends from school and he recommended me to join. Why would he make alt accounts in the first place? He has no reason to and it makes no sense but nazi mods ban me for no reason everytime. They have also IP banned our school which is ridiculous considering my reasons for account bans are not accurate. On my first account I trolled a bit which is fair but a perma ban for that is insane and on my second account I literally did nothing wrong and was banned almost immediately.

Also I would like to point out that the ban protest section needs redesigned or something. If you are banned you can't access it to protest and if you have a friend do it there it a rule against it and it will get closed so how in the hell are you supposed to protest a ban??