Sign in to follow this  
Anarchrist

Anarchrist

Member Name: Anarchrist

Your In-Game Name: Anarchrist

Player's Steam ID: MustachedMime

Ban Reason: I was banned for free killing. About 7 or 8. Not quite sure.

Unban Reason: I would like to be unbanned because I actually quite enjoy that server. The reason I free killed was because I had been free killed about 3 or 4 times before that. I won't do it again. I guess I didn't think the ban hammer could catch me haha. Or at least relieve the perma-ban and put a CT ban on me. =D

Yo dawg, I herd you like bans, so we put a ban inside yo ban, so yo and yoself can be banned while being banned.

Well, no sorry. Should not have freekilled. Go ask for an unban request in month, thats when you probably have matured enough. Did you autmatically leave the server, or did you stay around?

Kid, you came in, took your gun, and shot down the line and left. That's a perm ban.. -1 Keep his ban

I left after I free killed, because I was going to bed. It was 2:30 a.m. I know that means nothing though. I still free killed and left.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

You don't have to call me a kid. Not trying to be rude. I'd just appreciate it if you didn't. Thanks.

Sorry bout calling you a "kid" this kinda sh*t just ticks me off. Like people come in, and freekill cuz they're doing something right after, then leave and they should know that's a perm ban!

I understand. I was playing for a good 8 hours before that without any free killing or rule breaking. I also just got kinda ticked off for being free killed a lot right before I did.

Look, killing 6-7 t's and then leaving right after equals a perma ban. So -1, you deserved this ban.

HE told me that he wanted to be CT Banned But he didnt know fleeing would get him a perma ban.

Anarchrist: I know. I was trying to swing a relieved permaban and just get a perma ct ban

Anarchrist: It doesn't seem to be working though XD

I say we lift the permaban, reduce it to a couple days, but keep him CT banned for a while.

If I had typed out my suggestion, it would be this.

Yeah, what Vero said. This guy is obviously trying to get unbanned and is apologizing, being very mature about it also. +1 for unban but ban from ct