gryfons

Breaking Wood

So I have a question. On cayondam(jb), are ct's allowed to break the wood that blocks the door into the elevator room? I ask because I think that you can't but charles says that you can because it is not a vent. I do not believe that this is stated in the rules so I just want to clarify what you can or cannot do regarding breaking wood.

Well, I mean, in console if it doesn't say [VENT]John broke a vent[ret or something like that, then it's not really a vent. But I don't think it's considered a vent anyway, it doesn't lead to a vent sort of area, so I think CT's can break it.

It is allowed to be broken, as it needs to be for things like a warday on top of dam. Like owl said though, don't break it and go up there if there isn't a reason to, as CTs have to stay with Ts anyways.

alright ima reword my first post

I wouldn't slay you for breaking them, but I would say to stop breaking them if you're doing it for no reason, as it takes away from the day itself and in general if CTs are just dicking around the whole time I tell them to actually play CT or swap them.