Kitsune

I'm Finally Here!

I don't know if most/any of you have seen my application for xG, but since most of you ain't in the know; Hiya!

I'm Kitsune. You may know me from playing xG: Trade Gaming History, Nintendo Sixty Fourtress, or by being on the receiving end of almost every single spawn-camp that's happened on here.

Been a part of the community for five, six years ish. Finally joined the site! Wanted to greet everybody..so, hi!

cocktown did nothing wrong

See, that's why we bugged Bach about turning Nintendo Sixty Fourtress back into rotation.

There was a dark time in Xenogamer's history, where all of the rotation maps were opted out, and it was NOTHING but clocktown.

So naturally, me and Vixen spawncamped! We camped, camped, camped some more, and refined our technique. But then, get this; It got boring. REALLY boring. The community was dying out, people were going away, it was horrifying, even for us. So we begged Bach to add some of the old maps back in, and thus, xG was saved!

...Of course, this also restored the novelty of camping on cocktown. Whoops.

See, that's why we bugged Bach about turning Nintendo Sixty Fourtress back into rotation.

There was a dark time in Xenogamer's history, where all of the rotation maps were opted out, and it was NOTHING but clocktown.

So naturally, me and Vixen spawncamped! We camped, camped, camped some more, and refined our technique. But then, get this; It got boring. REALLY boring. The community was dying out, people were going away, it was horrifying, even for us. So we begged Bach to add some of the old maps back in, and thus, xG was saved!

...Of course, this also restored the novelty of camping on cocktown. Whoops.

Bach when @Bach 204 had DM powers. Good times.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Bach when @Bach 204 had DM powers. Good times.

Bach and Vector both had amazing tenures as staff members.

I mean, I still have the fan-pictures I did of the two's actions in Gmod. They left a lasting impact on me, and I honestly hope that the current generation of staff can make the community as happy as they did! So far, they've been doing a pretty good job.

Who are you? I've never met you in my life.

Just kidding. I'd make a new person thing too but I can't be bothered to as it would be a bit late. I'll just spawncamp your thread for now or something.