So I've been on the TF2 servers for the past week or so, and I've been having some fun, and I have wanted to say some things.

This will be more of an apology than a hello. And for the newer people and some that don't remember me none of this will make sense to you.

So I have been going through some of the old threads that led to me kinda disappearing and ruining my rep here at xG. I'm cringing at myself and I was an asshole. I don't know why I did what I did. Derailing threads and overall being an asshole and causing shitstorms and many other things that I would like to apologize for. So, I am truly sorry to the people that I was an asshole too, the things that I did and said were stupid and I regret them. I am wishing to come back and have some fun and enjoy the servers that I truly did months and months ago. So this is me saying hello and hopefully and I can come back and put what happened in the past behind and start up new.

Also I would like to ask if I still have my xG membership? While reading through the member protest Dethman made against me, I saw that the CLs were to come up with a decision later, and I never heard anything or looked because I had stopped playing games.

Once again, sorry

-Kendrick