Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Ness

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I made a mistake by mass free killing and left the server because I was annoyed by other people by calling me names so I started free killing when I left the server I felt bad

You are most likely not gonna be getting unbanned with that, just saying its not a good reason to leave the server just because you were annoyed

if you stayed in the server when i was on my way it could've been a team ban but like i said in the steam chat, that was a major fuck up

@BelloWaldi

You are most likely not gonna be getting unbanned with that, just saying its not a good reason to leave the server just because you were annoyed

if you stayed in the server when i was on my way it could've been a team ban but like i said in the steam chat, that was a major frick up

@BelloWaldi

This. ^

You've left after mass-freekilling which results in being permanently banned. Gonna leave this open for a day or so to let people voice there opinion on it.

That sucks, man. You really should read the rules when and if you get back into the server. (hint: when you join, dont close out of the pop up in game, or type !motd when you are in.) I'd say that it was a bad, but suprisingly normal mistake, and if he reads the rules than he should be allowed back in, with a CT ban for a week at least.

if you stayed in the server when i was on my way it could've been a team ban but like i said in the steam chat, that was a major frick up

@BelloWaldi

User will not be unbanned. Want To Get Unbanned? this is your only chance to get unbanned for now.

~Closed