Sign in to follow this  
rexxthg123

WOW really?

Ok i was talking to ghostbusters AKA whip my hair back and forth,and we all know hes a little foreign and young. and he told me that he got forum banned trying to post something.And i wouldnt really care about this,cuz sometimes its just a glitch or something but heres the reason he was banned:vBulletin Message

vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:

****ING WORTHLESS JEW ****

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

OK i personally dont care about ghostbuster that much but I REALLLY HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE JUST discriminate against one race in such a harsh way.Im pretty sure that silence didnt do this, cuz silence doesnt even know the guy. Soo its an abusing forum mod who did this. But whatever this is just making sure people acknowledge this cuz he ask me to make this for him and yea.. Racism isnt cool and just cuz hes jewish doesnt mean you can pick him down like this.

his acc name:blazer

no.jpg.15deeb5ea57128b3c9ff69d67ae2a607.jpg

well It was not silence, So dont rage at him about this. It was Excision when he was co ldr of xG. He had gotten the super moderator power on the forums and after all the post tha ghost buster made he probally got mad and banned him with that reason.