Matsi

Suggestion: White List Guides/motds

Wondering if there's a way to somehow white list the guides/motds so that you can still view them while banned....

@Rhododendron

I just checked you can view them while banned.

I just checked you can view them while banned.

I couldn't, all I'd get was the banned message/reason.

Did you try it while logged in, because if you aren't logged in you can view everything, some people like me use the in game browser to view the website logged in.

Perhaps the ban protest section should also be unblocked, or at least the ability to view/make your own thread.

I couldn't, all I'd get was the banned message/reason.

Did you try it while logged in, because if you aren't logged in you can view everything, some people like me use the in game browser to view the website logged in.

Perhaps the ban protest section should also be unblocked, or at least the ability to view/make your own thread.

When you are banned you are moved to a separate group. That group has the viewing guides permission enabled.

It's up to the CLs since I'm not sure if that's wanted.

When you are banned you are moved to a separate group. That group has the viewing guides permission enabled.

It's up to the CLs since I'm not sure if that's wanted.

Is that something you just change or has it been like that, because it wasn't working last week.

I don't see why the CLs should have an issue with allowing forum banned people to view the rules of the servers. :)

why not just remove cookies/ use a different browser without logging on and view anything you want?

Because not everyone evades their bans like you do Egossi...