Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Noose

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:105064648

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Well, this is only a day ban from the xG Mod SnowyBuns. I don't even care if I get unbanned, I'm just pissed off. I've been on xG servers for about a year now and this is my first time being banned. I haven't seen any proof of the things that "I did" such as, and this is the one that makes me mad, refusing to listen to staff. I have always listened to staff, and sure, I've made mistakes in life and on xG, but this is stupid. Also, snowy gave me 0 warning of a ban and never did kick me, gag me, or anything like that. Give me proof that I did these things and I'll accept them. But until then, I think I should be unremoved because of the lack of proof and warnings. (On a side note, I just want to point out the amount of bans made by snowy today. Sure all the others are on surf, while I was banned on TGH, but it's just amusing to me.)

Xeno Gamers - Player Chat History

You seem like a very level headed individual.

You kept harassing people and saying shit when you die.. calling people names, which I told you to stop. But you said "no" and after the map changed, you proceeded and even told a guy to jump off a cliff. Then you left so I can't do anything to you.

and also..

apuu.sh_pKMT4_b91feb9cf7.png.28c8055a7485ba487eaeed62863206a4.png

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

Is calling people a noob an insult now. Like wow. And last time I checked, no rule against swearing. Look I want this to be short and quick. I don't think I disagreed to you at all, and that I can't say anything bad thing is merely a joke. I would of just liked a warning or maybe not just a whole day ban without any contact to me. But I see where you are coming from.

And also, couldn't you of contacted me through my profile instead of taking extreme action and banning me on the spot?

Honestly Noose, you should know not to say things to people like "go jump off a cliff" by now. I have warned you many times for both encouraging suicide and slurs, I believe the ban is deserved. The fact that you left literally 10 seconds after saying it gave Snowy literally no other option but to ban you.

First of all. I don't say slurs. In fact, I discourage them and tell people not to use them. And jump off a cliff can mean everything. And also, I don't remember you ever really warning me for telling people to kill themselves or anything like that. I just don't like when people automatically jump to conclusions like this. Sorry, and I'm trying to be as mature as possible, but I just feel kinda just randomly banned. Also I forgot to bring this up. I'm listed for "trolling" when I never did at that time.

Yeah, because it's my opinion. And also I can find dirt off of you too. Back with my old username you used to insult me all time :^) And atleast I'm not VAC banned. And I was trying not to start anything.

I admit I said those things. And you've said bad stuff too. Why'd you have to randomly put this onto the conversation when it has to do nothing with the topic. I was gonna be done with this and just accept my ban but you have to continue it?

could we just stop it at this please. I like how you are targeting me and me only. Seriously I'll be honest here. A lot of people complain about Vexx.

First of all. I don't say slurs. In fact, I discourage them and tell people not to use them.

http://i.imgur.com/0eByiBE.png

As for trolling, I wasn't on the server so I wouldn't know, only Snowy really would. That is really up to what the staff member online sees as "trolling."