sloanef1998

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

3 days 16:15:33 hours

Reasons for Joining:

I feel like I can bring a serious mind to the table. I do not let "jokes" (aka trolling,slurs, or kys stuff) fly by and will call it out. I love the xenogamers trade server and want to keep it clean. I want to help keep it clean by being a member of the community.

A:8/10

M:3/10

May be active, but really immature. Spends a lot of time complain from what I've heard and I do remember warning him a few times for saying "faggot". Also, you might want to actually become a member before using the [xG] tag in your name on tf2.

A:9

M:2

No, the guy is a real jerk, is really loud and from what i see seems to be a trouble maker most of the time. You say you don't let trolling slurs and shit get by, but you were muting for saying faggot multiple times after Vexx warned you, then you complained. I honestly can't see someone +1ing you if you have played with him

To be fair, he is pretty active and he's a good rules lawyer. The problem here is that he strongly enforces certain server rules while blatantly breaking the same rules (or others), which ends up making him look like a huge hypocrite. Can be a pretty cool guy, but can also be very disrespectful and contrary. I don't recommend that he should be allowed to represent xG until he gets more self-control. -1

A:8

M:4

No plus or minus from me really, just got to say that you should probably relax or ease up a little when people are joking around. There's a difference between calling people out on trolling or slurs and just being a buzzkill and calling anyone that makes a joke a troll.

A: 8

M: 4