xxsky82xx

Starting The Call Of Duty Division

Console is not a possibility, due to the inability to host your own servers. I would love it if we had a cod4 server, unfortunately i doubt it would gain much traction(if any at all).

I think we should start a call of duty division.Being that call of duty is a major game I think people would enjoy more console game's.

It is a pretty well-known FPS that I'm sure a lot of people have played, though as virr previously mentioned, the possibility of actually hosting Servers or anything remotely close to that is either unachievable or downright impossible. That being said, if we're talking about the inclusion of CoD by way of clan tags, I'm sure that could definitely be a thing, though it would have to be headed by someone well-known in the Xeno Gamers community. Though keep in mind that (as with any other game) to include [xG] in your nameplate would require full-membership lest it be an unofficial group/clan tag.

I am interested in cod 4 servers. I was always a big fan of that game and still play it quite often(almost once a week). I can tell you first hand that cod4 is not dead. No it isn't growing or as popular as tf2 or CS:GO but it still has a loyal fan-base that plays constantly!

I am interested in cod 4 servers. I was always a big fan of that game and still play it quite often(almost once a week). I can tell you first hand that cod4 is not dead. No it isn't growing or as popular as tf2 or CS:GO but it still has a loyal fan-base that plays constantly!

Unfortunately, the cod4 community is fairly dated and has its fair share of servers that are pretty established. I doubt a server from a (for them) unknown community would get much traffic. Sadly :(

I'm down to MW2 if you guys ever want to play.

Sadly MW2 does not have dedicated servers. They simply have individual games hosted. I would love MW2 also but it just isn't possible.

Sadly MW2 does not have dedicated servers. They simply have individual games hosted. I would love MW2 also but it just isn't possible.

Oh shoot didn't read that right. Yeah man I'll play! My bad haha