SnowyMinion

Kiask The Sergal - Team Fortress 2

However I still think the way egossi spoke to Sergal should be addressed. Yelling and saying things like "you speak when f...ing spoken to, shut the frick up" poorly represents the maturity xG wishes to convey, and only escalated the situation.

I wasn't there and I don't know how he acted, but having to put up with some of the people on the trade servers, specifically TGH (population is always bigger than pokemon and other servers at every point in the day) can be a hastle. people just don't respect staff anymore and it tilts the staff more having to put up with people who only come on to troll. Now I don't agree with Egossi's behavior if he said that, but I know he doesn't always act like that.

In my defense Snowy is blowing things up WAY too much, heres what really happened and you can confirm with everyone what happened.

Kiask was using slurs and when I kindly asked him not to use slurs, he called a "5-Year old fudgety squeaker" and asked "why do they get child mods" (which I clarified that I'm not a mod). He told me to "Shut up you piece of fudge", so I called admin on and @Egossi came on to handle the situation, as there were multiple players using slurs. The guy was extremely hostile and started yelling.

1. i was not using slurs, that was Ziggy Mayo who was.

2. he did not kindly ask me anything, one of the players in the server at the time said "hey is this kid a 5 year old, i agreed and everyone i nthe server began to agree and called him a squeaker, i did say he was a squeaker but that was all and i usually say rude things to players as in a taunting gesture and when kindly asked to stop (which he didnt tell anyone to stop calling him this) i will do so.

3. i was never yelling or being extremely hostile, the only time i had a hostile nature was because eggi was falsely accusing me and treating me with great disrespect, as Rubi addressed already.

Your banning a innocent person because of someone taking the rules a bit too extreme, but if you wanna ban the innocent man in this situation then so be it, that is your mistake.

And no, im not lying, i want to handle this as an adult so we dont start some STUPID war on the server, i have nothing against Snowy, i just want to get this past us and continue to enjoy the server.

There is barely enough evidence to support this, its what, one person saying this? More witnesses would better confirm this, you never know even if Snowy is a dead honest person, he may have something against me and want me gone, everyone could turn in the snap of a finger like that, ANYONE. (if there is witnesses that have stepped forth and agreed with snowy then this is completely divoid on this comment)

My defense has been said, ill be happy to talk to anyone but i promise you i told everything i did, and i have witnesses to back me up on that.

In my defense Snowy is blowing things up WAY too much, heres what really happened and you can confirm with everyone what happened.

Kiask was using slurs and when I kindly asked him not to use slurs, he called a "5-Year old fudgety squeaker" and asked "why do they get child mods" (which I clarified that I'm not a mod). He told me to "Shut up you piece of fudge", so I called admin on and @Egossi came on to handle the situation, as there were multiple players using slurs. The guy was extremely hostile and started yelling.

1. i was not using slurs, that was Ziggy Mayo who was.

2. he did not kindly ask me anything, one of the players in the server at the time said "hey is this kid a 5 year old, i agreed and everyone i nthe server began to agree and called him a squeaker, i did say he was a squeaker but that was all and i usually say rude things to players as in a taunting gesture and when kindly asked to stop (which he didnt tell anyone to stop calling him this) i will do so.

3. i was never yelling or being extremely hostile, the only time i had a hostile nature was because eggi was falsely accusing me and treating me with great disrespect, as Rubi addressed already.

Your banning a innocent person because of someone taking the rules a bit too extreme, but if you wanna ban the innocent man in this situation then so be it, that is your mistake.

And no, im not lying, i want to handle this as an adult so we dont start some STUPID war on the server, i have nothing against Snowy, i just want to get this past us and continue to enjoy the server.

There is barely enough evidence to support this, its what, one person saying this? More witnesses would better confirm this, you never know even if Snowy is a dead honest person, he may have something against me and want me gone, everyone could turn in the snap of a finger like that, ANYONE. (if there is witnesses that have stepped forth and agreed with snowy then this is completely divoid on this comment)

My defense has been said, ill be happy to talk to anyone but i promise you i told everything i did, and i have witnesses to back me up on that.

i almost forgot that i asked what the Age restriction was for staff, when they told me i laughed a bit, Snowy may have took this the wrong way but i was not making this offensive

I wasn't there and I don't know how he acted, but having to put up with some of the people on the trade servers, specifically TGH (population is always bigger than pokemon and other servers at every point in the day) can be a hastle. people just don't respect staff anymore and it tilts the staff more having to put up with people who only come on to troll. Now I don't agree with Egossi's behavior if he said that, but I know he doesn't always act like that.

That's very true, I have met him before, and in my opinion he's a funny as hell guy. And I can understand the frustration he must be feeling. However I still feel that it should be talked about. When you are in a position of power unfortunately you have to remain cool despite the type of day you are having.

After watching the demo, yeah I'd say a 1-3 day ban would be enough, so that's a +1 from me. As far as I know this is their first offense so punishment should be kept at a minimum.

Ultimately it is up to the team, so I respect your decision. However I still think the way egossi spoke to Sergal should be addressed. Yelling and saying things like "you speak when f...ing spoken to, shut the frick up" poorly represents the maturity xG wishes to convey, and only escalated the situation. I feel sergals punishment should be reduced if possible. Again, this is ultimately your decision. And I want everyone to know that I still respect and care for all members of this forum, and hope we can forgive and forget and enjoy the servers.

Egossi used some pretty brutal language, but when staff is trying to figure stuff out, it doesn't help when other people are screaming into their microphone. I would have done the same thing Egossi did.

Your banning a innocent person because of someone taking the rules a bit too extreme

The thing is, Snowy was a pretty good staff member when SHE was with us. She is quite observant of everyone on the server(s). Sure she is a bit extreme with the rules, but everyone reacts to things differently.

2. he did not kindly ask me anything, one of the players in the server at the time said "hey is this kid a 5 year old, i agreed and everyone in the server began to agree and called him a squeaker

So someone called Snowy a squeaker, and you went with it to harass her? I don't think that's really a cool thing to do at all. We generally cater to all ages on the server. Regardless if they're younger/older, male/female, or just have higher pitched voices in general. We want all people to be welcome on the servers, and this stuff generally drives them away.

I'm still +1 for a day ban.

@mrnutty12 rate this post agree or disagree after reading Kiask's defense if you are still for punishment, or have changed your mind.

A day ban isn't too terrible in the end, so I won't argue. This is unfortunate that it escalated to this point but it is best if we take what we get and move on to better and more positive things. Thank you everyone for considering my words as well, it's greatly appreciated.