Thorax_

Xenogamers Community Feedback Survey

I have created the survey out of curiosity,

All responses will be shared between @Rhododendron , @Aegean and I.

Click here to take the survey

-->Xeno Gamers Official Community Feedback Survey <--

EDIT: Survey has been moved from SurveyMonkey to Google Forms.

#xGSurvey

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

For future reference (and just as a suggestion), you may want to consider a section that caters to a specific Division for more accurate results.

For example:

Question - Which of the following Divisions do you spend the most time in? *This will apply to any specific questions regarding Division following this question.

- TF2

- CSGO

- Gmod

- Nuclear Dawn

- Minecraft

It will help narrow down the problem areas instead of a general opinion on the entirety of Servers since a large portion of our Players/Members tend to stick to one particular Division. It will also give the Higher-Ups an easier time to determine/address the problem areas directly.

I'd also suggest including a "Not Applicable" option for some of these questions so that those who take the survey can select the proper option and the results will not give any false positives; meaning that if a user is not familiar with any of the provided options, they can opt out of the question by selecting Not Applicable.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I only have the ability to put 10 questions in one survey. I will be looking for other survey programs if necessary.

I also will consider making your suggested changes.