Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

SupaHawtB0ss

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I was banned from the hyrule trade server under my statement: "The server is boring" and then a random on the server said for me to leave because "nobody likes you anyway" And i was planning on staying regardless but after i felt offended by his statement, So i said back to him that "I don't really care, but you don't have to be a dick" Then after that statement i was immediately banned and now i'm a little irritated with your admins on that server. Please help!

So, maybe I jumped the shark with the day ban, but last I was told, saying things like "kill yourself faggot" was a pretty big no; and you really shouldn't leave that part out. aimages_akamai_steamusercontent_com_ugc_252588856173704494_A1Dcc55a4349169aa77b3efb78074a3362d.thumb.jpg.2402957989952de1f83c4da2cfb08d6a.jpg

As for the rest, well, I'll put this here for others to decide: Player Chat History | Xeno Gamers

As for the "Kill yourself faggot" bit, it doesn't show up in the rank site for whatever reason, which I asked in the shoutbox about a bit before. As said, maybe I went over the line a bit, but that kind of reaction was really unnecessary.

What is the point in lying in a ban protest? We can literally just look at chat logs and prove that you're just lying to get out of a ban. I honestly think if you lie in a ban protest the ban should be extended but that's only my opinion.