Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Time Active on Servers:

1 year - 20 hours per week

Reasons for Joining:

I have requested an application to join XenoGamers mainly since I have witnessed a few abuse and rule breakers on XenoGamers severs and I could not do much to stop and there are no moderators or members to help witness and stop this, I would like to stop these types of things from happening. Thank you for your time

In-Game Name:

C.C DeVille

Active Division:

Team Fortress 2

Previously a Member in xG:

No

Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Time Active on Servers:

Reasons for Joining:

I have requested an application to join XenoGamers mainly since I have witnessed a few abuse and rule breakers on XenoGamers severs and I could not do much to stop and there are no moderators or members to help witness and stop this, I would like to stop these types of things from happening. Thank you for your time

If you notice rulebreakers and no staff are on, don't expect staff to know there is an issue without using !calladmin. If you see something wrong or someone breaking the rules, calladmin is your friend.

I am not vouching however because I do not know you, I just wanted to make you aware of the command, when used it sends all of the staff a message immediately and any staff on that is able to handle it will come as soon as possible. If you want to calladmin without other players knowing type /calladmin instead. I hope this helps any confusion.

Hey TheSupremePatriot, i am aware of the command call admin, i have used it a few times, I am just trying to help out and get qualified for XenoGamers and make such problems even rarer seen. Thank you for reviewing though, have a good day

In-Game Name:

C.C DeVille

Active Division:

Team Fortress 2

Previously a Member in xG:

No

Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Time Active on Servers:

Reasons for Joining:

i am aware that bringing justice is not a valid reason to join the clan/group, i mainly want to join to keep the community awesome and the way it is without knocking it down, just to build a stonger community with bigger numbers is leading us to better servers with better people and lesser mischief and to having fun is the best reason for more people to come to XenoGamers servers. i am quite active on the Xenogamers servers like surf and jailbreak, which are my main servers i go to and trade is also visited frequently but not as much as surf and jailbreak, if you meet me on these servers, say hi. once again, thank you for your time.

+1 :emoji_flag_au::emoji_flag_au::emoji_flag_au::emoji_flag_au::emoji_flag_au::emoji_flag_au::emoji_flag_au::emoji_flag_au::emoji_flag_au::emoji_flag_au::emoji_flag_au::emoji_flag_au::emoji_flag_au:

friendly, active and mature

a(ustralian xdd):8

m:8

@nutty @mrgoblins12

Edited by Guest (see edit history)