zaptagnbag_

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

More than 2 years

Reasons for Joining:

I want to help xeno gamers by becoming an admin because i see a lot of people who break rules and harass others. I typically don't see any admins on the Team Fortress 2 servers so i want to help in that sense too. I have been playing on Xeno servers for over 2 years getting close to 3. I am flexible meaning im on most of the time and i can handle a lot of situations. And if needed join teamspeak even though i have never used it, and if needed i would do anything my superiors tell me to do thanks for looking at this and reviewing me have a good day and a Merry Christmas!

-1, applying to a clan just to get admin is not a smart move at all. You won't get any vouches if you are going to apply just to get admin.

A:6/10

M:4/10

But im just trying to help the tf2 servers you guys NEED admins on there and ive been on your servers almost everyday for 2 years

You have 8 total connects in recent history on the rank.xenogamers.com. I don't think that is "almost every day".

There is a good amount of staff on the servers at a given time, just not 24/7.

Applying for member just for a mod or admin position is usually frowned upon. -1

A:3

M:2

But im just trying to help the tf2 servers you guys NEED admins on there and ive been on your servers almost everyday for 2 years

Why are you lying? I've never seen you and we can prove that you never connect. This is a member application too, not staff.

-1 Why lie in your member application when we can check your stuff???? Plus you only applied with the reason of "I want to be staff," which is frowned upon.

A: We don't even see you on the servers

M:1