TBOHB

Tbohb

If you have that many member applications and haven't gotten accepted on a single one of them, you really just don't deserve member for a good reason.

What a shitty thing say and useless comment. You made your vouch no need to put salt in his wound.

I talked to him and i can see he likes xG a lot and the community. However, these -1 are valid and you should take it to heart septik. You seem like a nice guy but if you are arguing it won't work. Also your reception to other -1 isn't very good. it's their opinions and you might as well just let it go, it's a sign of maturity that even if people -1 you that you aren't phased. We know you like xG and from the times i have seen you, you were a nice guy. I don't see you all the time so i'm not going to vouch but i just want you to know, that you shouldn't give up. just recognize the mistakes you made, perhaps apologize if you need to, and that will make you look great. You do care about the servers, also i don't see how informing other's about the rules is such a bad thing, he doesn't understand the rules he's just trying to help. Just don't be an ass about it. Good luck man, don't let the -1 get you down!