Hype

Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic Ii: The Sith Lords

What side would you be on your first fun of this game?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What side would you be on your first fun of this game?

Game Name: Star wars: KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords

Platform: Xbox, PC (Steam)

Time Spent: 54 Hours

Do I recommend it? Yes

Thoughts: When I first played this game it was hard, I had no idea what to do as I was a 10 year old kid that skipped all the dialogue. But after getting a game guide the game was very fun and I still enjoy the game today back when I was 10.

Pros: Deep characters, alot of your companions throughout the game are hiding something behind your back weither they are hiding secrets about killing and hunting Jedi or learning about a their pass that they are not proud of and its entirely your choice and your relationship with those characters where you can teach them the ways of the Jedi or the Sith. The writing, I love this game'swriting, its very serious, funny at time with your companions depending who you bring having certain reactions to the choices you make. You also have HK-47 who is literally the best character in both games with his humorus dialogue and mocking of KOTOR 1 characters. The story is also a good part of the game, depending on your Dark side or light side route, its either a gather or a revenge story with one of my favorite plot-twist in any game I've played

Cons: Limited leveling, the game has a level cap at 30 but this is one those games where there is a set number of enemies within the entire game, most creatures and thugs can be fought automatically but to maximaze the leveling before the final area you have to do most sidequest, kill innocent people if you are doing a dark-side play through, bring one of the 2 companions that have high hacking, and repairing skills to maximaze xp gained from such. Missing content, Obsidian was very pushed by Lucas Arts to finish this game, there are entire areas cut out, they kill off a character to avoid a planet visit to find her, a entire factory quest for HK-47 was taken out and other scenes and dialogue being cut out. But there is a restoration mod on Steam's workshop that brings alot of it back

Final Thoughts: This is one of the few RPG games I played that I throughly enjoyed weither its the dialogue the fun and somewhat deep combat mechanics. The game is on steam for 10$, with achievements and workshop.

Game Name: Star wars: KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords

Platform: Xbox, PC (Steam)

Time Spent: 54 Hours

Do I recommend it? Yes

Thoughts: When I first played this game it was hard, I had no idea what to do as I was a 10 year old kid that skipped all the dialogue. But after getting a game guide the game was very fun and I still enjoy the game today back when I was 10.

Pros: Deep characters, alot of your companions throughout the game are hiding something behind your back weither they are hiding secrets about killing and hunting Jedi or learning about a their pass that they are not proud of and its entirely your choice and your relationship with those characters where you can teach them the ways of the Jedi or the Sith. The writing, I love this game'swriting, its very serious, funny at time with your companions depending who you bring having certain reactions to the choices you make. You also have HK-47 who is literally the best character in both games with his humorus dialogue and mocking of KOTOR 1 characters. The story is also a good part of the game, depending on your Dark side or light side route, its either a gather or a revenge story with one of my favorite plot-twist in any game I've played

Cons: Limited leveling, the game has a level cap at 30 but this is one those games where there is a set number of enemies within the entire game, most creatures and thugs can be fought automatically but to maximaze the leveling before the final area you have to do most sidequest, kill innocent people if you are doing a dark-side play through, bring one of the 2 companions that have high hacking, and repairing skills to maximaze xp gained from such. Missing content, Obsidian was very pushed by Lucas Arts to finish this game, there are entire areas cut out, they kill off a character to avoid a planet visit to find her, a entire factory quest for HK-47 was taken out and other scenes and dialogue being cut out. But there is a restoration mod on Steam's workshop that brings alot of it back

Final Thoughts: This is one of the few RPG games I played that I throughly enjoyed weither its the dialogue the fun and somewhat deep combat mechanics. The game is on steam for 10$, with achievements and workshop.

The level cap is technically 60 if you play a Force User, as when you begin your prestige (Master etc) it knocks you down to level 1 and stops leveling you on the base levels for your character, instead starting on the new prestige level.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords/Prestige classes — StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

The level cap is technically 60 if you play a Force User, as when you begin your prestige (Master etc) it knocks you down to level 1 and stops leveling you on the base levels for your character, instead starting on the new prestige level.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords/Prestige classes — StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki

I actually did not know that al all, I guess I learn something new everyday.