Moosty

Remove Bsor From Tgh?

Remove Bsor from TGH?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Bsor from TGH?

• No
    • Yes

We should remove this one. It does have the one area that's gaming related, but being gaming related should be a minimum standard, not grounds for a spot on the server. Bsor is overall a low quality map that doesn't live up to the standards of our other maps, and is usually just a troll nomination. It isn't fun and it isn't very well liked so there's really no reason it should keep it's place in the rotation. But that's just my opinion so let's hear what the community has to say.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Bsor is fine. It's a very nice map in my opinion and I'm tired of seeing "remove this map" votes. I don't understand why everyone complains about removing maps when I know when we DO clean the maplist people will just complain that there's not enough maps. I like bsor a lot personally, it has a nice aesthetic and really fits on a trade server, like ours. I say this a lot but, a measurement of "fun" in your eyes isn't exactly a reason to keep or remove a map, the map has 0 bugs or problems that I can see and I would rather see it stay on the server. It's the only map I think we're going to get that has the entirety of Bomb-omb battlefield, and still have spawns fair enough to actually consider it a trade map.