STEAM_0:1:89265329

Banned:

No

Teamspeak Account Synced:

No

Time Active on Servers:

maybe 3 hours? im a long time friend of vexx

Reasons for Joining:

i was recently looking to trade an i noticed someone named vexx,he was a friend of mine when i was an admin on the ki servers couple years back and we get along great. Just wanted a new start and hang out with friends while i play tf2.

Oh hey, spend some more time around on the servers by the by, there's a minimum of 6 hours but it shouldn't be hard to reach within two days.

oh alright sorry,ill reapply soon with some more hours thank you for replying and telling me~

oh alright sorry,ill reapply soon with some more hours thank you for replying and telling me~
Oh no it's fine, you can leave this one open and just play for another three hours or so, no problem.

Oh no it's fine, you can leave this one open and just play for another three hours or so, no problem.

super awesome thanks.

Btw nice choice in pokemon arbok is amazing!

super awesome thanks.

Btw nice choice in pokemon arbok is amazing!

Spell these Pokemon names backwards:

- Arbok

- Ekans

- Muk

Hope to see you on the servers!

Which ones do you play?

logo_banner.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn it!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click here or here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)